We get pretty excited about collaborating with bold, curious, and creative people to design solutions to human problems. It’s why we love coming to work every day. It’s what we look for in the people we work with. We celebrate diversity, thrive on collaboration, and value storytelling as part of our mission to create digital products and services that touch people’s hearts and add value to their lives.
If you’re skilled, passionate, and dig all that, we’d love to hear from you!
Business Development Director
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Director to join us in Oslo, Norway. The Business Development Director is a crucial role for Idean's success and that of its clients. You will bring in groundbreaking, innovative projects by establishing new relationships with potential clients as well as expanding existing client relationships, which we are looking to expand throughout Norway. You need to be eager to continually hunt for new business to grow revenue. Idean works across Norway, Nordics with a multitude of large enterprises like IBM, Oracle, Nokia, Ericsson, HP to name a few. As The Business Development Director in Norway you will eventually need to grow and manage a team of Business Developers situated in our three studios in Oslo, Bergen and Stavanger.
Our clients are CxOs, SVPs, VPs, and other high level R&D, IT, product management, development and marketing executives at large corporations. Our existing customers specialize in wearables, software, telecommunications, consumer electronics, aerospace, automotive and mobile technology, just to mention a few. The Business Development Director role requires engagement with poise, expertise and experience; you possess natural talent in listening and can provide creative solutions for their business challenges.
We require you to have solid experience in sales, experience in selling professional services and consulting, is considered a plus, and be passionate about digital services and awesome design. You truly must love sales, meeting new people and closing new business. Our Design and Delivery team will support you with industry insights, proposal creation, scoping and qualifying opportunities.
- Independently manage your sales pipeline from lead generation to closing, while simultaneously prioritizing workload and efforts based on probability, in order to continuously have a balanced pipeline of incoming new business
- Meet key metrics including continuously maintaining minimum target pipeline (suspecting, opportunity qualification, preparing proposal, proposed and contracting) at each stage of the sales pipeline and having no less than 8 new business meetings weekly with qualified leads
- Both independently and with the assistance of our Design and Delivery team, create compelling proposals that provide solutions for our customers UX/CX challenges
- Confidently deliver proposals and presentations, both independently and part of a group to potential customers
- Analyze client’s business, products, needs, budgeting cycles and organizational structure and act upon that information to generate new ideas, projects and revenue
- Meet annual sales quota of 3M€
- 5-6+ years of experience in B2B sales
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage the sales process from lead generation to closing and exceeding annual targets continuously
- Experience meeting a high outbound contact quota every week
- Demonstrated ability to close deals with new logos and building strong relationship in existing large accounts
- Strong local network of C-level executives throughout Norway and the Nordics
- Ability to understand customer’s business challenges (quantitative, conceptual, analytical) and scenarios quickly and propose constructive UX/CX business solutions independently
- Experience in presenting to C-level executives, persuading them to select Idean and negotiate on behalf of the company to close the deal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills in Norwegian & English
- Strong "can do” customer service attitude with passion for the UX/CX field
- Possibility of travelling to both Bergen and Stavanger on a weekly basis
Se flere ledige stillinger her