We get pretty excited about collaborating with bold, curious, and creative people to design solutions to human problems. It’s why we love coming to work every day. It’s what we look for in the people we work with. We celebrate diversity, thrive on collaboration, and value storytelling as part of our mission to create digital products and services that touch people’s hearts and add value to their lives.
If you’re skilled, passionate, and dig all that, we’d love to hear from you!
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully handpicked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Norway. In this Project Manager role you will do everything you can to make sure our projects run smoothly and in budget, and above all else, make sure our clients’ expectations are always met. You build strong relationships with your clients, and can manage your own projects proactively, always looking for new business opportunities for future projects.
You understand that every project is unique. It is easy for you to oversee and direct multiple projects with different teams at the same time, even with designers and developers from various cities and countries. Communication is a crucial part of your daily work. You have constant up-to-date information of your projects’ status, budgets, risks, issues, resources and deliverables, and you communicate them proactively with your teams and clients.
Even though much is expected of you, we promise that you will surrounded by an incredible team of project managers and other Idean workers who are here to help you learn and grow, and to become an even better project manager. We will give you the most inspiring and challenging projects on the planet. You get to work with an extremely talented and friendly team, and with our world-class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Manage entire projects from kickoff to final delivery
- Be the clients’ point of contact for all day-to-day project related issues
- Update the resourcing situation on a daily basis based on potential client change requests or staffing adjustments
- Closely co-operate with the entire design and developer organization to ensure that projects are properly resourced
- Manage project budgets, work estimates, profitability, revenue forecasts and invoicing
- Ensure that quality standards are met according to Idean’s delivery principles
- Speak both English and Norwegian fluently
- 3+ years of experience managing design and development projects, preferably in an design agency environment
- Experience in Agile and Lean software delivery, Scrum experience preferred
- Strong communication, presentation and networking skills
- Creative thinking and analytical capabilities to build solutions for clients
- Solid track record on delivering projects on time, ensuring both client and design team satisfaction
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Ability to identify new business opportunities during client engagements
- Strong “can do” service attitude towards clients
Se flere ledige stillinger her