We have an opening for two passionate Global Marketing Managers, one for KOMP, our new product for seniors, and one for AV1. Do you want to join our team and help reduce involuntary loneliness in the world? Keep reading.
- Creating and executing an international marketing strategy for KOMP/AV1
- Adapting to local markets with help from local representatives
- Producing content for different channels
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing to optimise go-to-market measures
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (both in Norwegian and English)
- Ability to work independently and to take the initiative
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Good understanding of private and public sector, and where the two intersect
- Experience with international marketing
- Experience with product marketing
- Public speaking
- Education within marketing, international business, PR, journalism, and/or communications
Who are you?
We are looking for a genuine and kind person who has a desire to learn and grow professionally. You are passionate about new technology, have excellent problem-solving skills, and a positive can-do attitude.
Marketing coordinates all communication and marketing of No Isolation (speaking at events, media coverage, social media, content production, website). The team includes graphic design, web, digital advertising, research and content production, and is made up of 6 people. The position as Global Marketing Manager for KOMP would entail overseeing and driving all marketing related to KOMP, with help from the rest of the team. The position as Global Brand Manager AV1 would entail overseeing and driving all marketing related to the robot AV1, with help from the rest of the team
What we can offer
- Upbeat and vibrant working environment
- Free gym open 24/7
- Beer lottery on Fridays
- Share acquisition program
- An exciting opportunity to join a young social enterprise that is growing fast and making a difference to the lives of those isolated from society
23rd of November. We will interview qualified candidates continuously.
No Isolation is a Norwegian startup, founded in October 2015 by Karen Dolva, Marius Aabel and Matias Doyle. The company tackles loneliness and involuntary social isolation by developing communication tools that can help those affected. The first tool created was AV1, a robot designed to allow children and young adults with long-term illnesses to participate in their everyday lives. AV1 was launched in August 2016, and currently helps over 200 families in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Romania and the Netherlands. The second tool, KOMP, is designed to improve the communication between generations and family members, regardless of technological skills. KOMP will be launched soon. No Isolation is a thought leader on the subject of loneliness and isolation and currently has 60 employees in offices in Oslo, Amsterdam, London and New York.
Se flere ledige stillinger her