Ensure long term customer happiness - Customer Success Manager
CatalystOne is the Nordic leader of HCM-software and has many well known companies as customers. Customers like Hurtigruten, Atea, AF Gruppen and Posten use our software and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 10+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the amount of customers, our net sales and the amount of employees. Do you want to join our exciting journey?
Customer Success Manager
Your job, as easy as it may sound, is to secure exceptional customer satisfaction and hence long-lasting customer relationships with CatalystOne. So - what makes a software customer happy? Value creation is the simple answer. If we can secure that our customers continue to get excellent value from their software year after year, then we have laid the foundation for a prosperous, fun and profitable CatalystOne.
The ideal candidate has experience both from a consultative role and a commercial/sales role. Being a trusted advisor is important but the ability to seize commercial and business opportunities is equally a key trait.
- Proactively manage your designated portfolio of Norwegian customers.
- Provide advices and guidance to our customer HR department, often to the HR Director. Build and maintain excellent relationships on all relevant levels within the customer organization.
- Secure solution adoption
- Act as the customers' voice and spokesperson within CatalystOne.
- Proactively keep customers informed of product releases and other important events Act on new business opportunities with existing customers.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Have a strong passion for customer service and strive to always understand the business and the needs of the customer.
- Always look for a win-win for the customer and our company.
- Deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Create trust among customers and colleagues.
- Listen to and respect others' ideas.
- Contribute to an inspirational and motivating working environment.
- Have sound experience of working with software.
- Working knowledge with some of the following HR areas; performance management, talent management, competence management, leadership development, HR master data handling.
- Excellent organizational-, time management-, and communication skills. Good leadership skills.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
The Customer Success Manager will be a part of our Customer Success team and work in our modern office in Skøyen, Oslo. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact one of the contact persons. The Customer Success Manager will report to the Customer Success Executive Norway.
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than expected.
People & Culture Generalist email@example.com
+46 709 40 16 40
Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org +47461 30 705
Customer Success Executive email@example.com +47 920 19 582