Purpose of role:
The overall responsibility of this role is to drive program ratings and consumption of FNG linear channels, digital products and content through highly targeted effective and efficient marketing/PR activities for the FNG brand portfolio in Norway. The Marketing and PR Manager will be involved with the direction of the FNG branding in Norway and across all platforms.
- Lead and manage the planning and creative execution of above the line advertising/all off air campaigns for FNG Norway
- Produce press releases, news/highlights, channel information/material needed for web or other channels
- Uphold brand values whilst pushing boundaries and challenging the norm in an ever changing video marketing landscape
- Manage allocated budgets
- Monitor and develop effectiveness of campaigns and marketing spends
- Run regular 360 meetings with key stakeholders to ensure synergy throughout disciplines
- Devise trade marketing & PR strategy to underpin consumer activity
- Partnerships and participation in events/fairs – either in person or through team
- Weekly SOME prioritization with the Social Media POC in the marketing organization
- Utilize team for monthly translations of promo spots and schedule from Global Listing
- Maintain all digital platforms.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars (web)
- Create and distribute Graphical elements such as FB covers & e-mail signatures
- Various translation and proofreading
- Nordic digital media/entertainment expertise
- Must have practice in devising high profile (e.g. ATL) marketing campaigns
- Requires excellent Norwegian and communication skills.
- Ability to manage critical relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive experience of creating highly effective 360 multi-platform, multimedia marketing and creative campaigns, ideally in the broadcast or digital media world
- Has a sound understanding of Social media platforms
- Is innovative and creative through producing new ideas or improving performance
- Shows commercial awareness by measuring effectiveness of campaigns and reports back
- Is results driven, able to deliver to objectives and deadlines
- An excellent multi-tasker, adapt at quickly switching between the creative and the commercial, the bigger picture and the micro
- Proven budget management experience and resourceful with any budget restrictions
- Has a collaborative approach to their work
- A genuine, demonstrable passion and interest in TV and entertainment
The position will be based on either six months fixed term or consultancy.
FOX Networks Group is 21st Century FOX's international global multi-media business that serves platforms, advertisers, viewers and users in every corner of the world. We develop, produce and distribute 324 wholly and majority-owned pay-TV channels across Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, in 48 languages, reaching over 1.6 billion viewing subscribers worldwide.
FNG creates and owns thousands of hours of original content a year and continues to increase our commitment to being a force in Hollywood and around the world. Our television offers provide smart and innovative programs that entertain and educate audiences across all demographics and on all platforms.
Our premium global brands and content are localised in each market to ensure they resonate with local viewers, thus we are able to entertain and build emotional connections with audiences around the world. Our brands have fans!