DFDS' operates 8 passenger ferry routes across Europe including:
DFDS' marketing team is responsible for all consumer marketing and PR activities across these 8 routes, as well as providing marketing support for sales colleagues. Marketing staff are based throughout Europe at DFDS office locations in Newcastle, Dover, IJmuiden, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Oslo, Klaipeda, Dieppe, Tallinn and Paris.
DFDS is proud to hold the awards of World's Leading Ferry Operator and Europe's Leading Ferry Operator from the World Travel Awards.
Digital Marketing Specialist, Oslo
Do you want to work in a fun & innovative team to drive creativity & digital performance through digital acquisition activities across the Group Passenger business? DFDS can offer you a challenging, interesting and rewarding role.
This dynamic role will keep you on your toes supporting social media content to inspire & engage audiences across Europe, while balancing programmatic & data driven opportunities to drive optimum conversion across acquisition activities.
This role will be based at DFDS' Oslo office.
- Driving direct acquisition activity across languages and locations through PPC, affiliate, display & social channels
- Supporting Head of Acquisition and Acquisition Media Managers to execute initiatives & activities across PPC, Affiliates, Digital Display Media, Social Media & Blog
- Develop campaigns and implement effective initiatives to acquire customers through acquisition channel mix
- Optimise performance of all acquisition activities working closely with Media Managers
- Taking a lead role on projects, channels and initiatives across the acquisition marketing mix
- Implementation of tracking and tagging across all acquisition channels to allow influence conversion reporting
- Research, awareness and identification of new developments and trends within the Acquisition Marketing area for continual expansion, growth and improvement
- Working with all acquisition agencies/suppliers and affiliate networks
- Ensure campaigns and projects across marketing are fully supported
- Work across marketing functions to ensure acquisition activity is integrated with other functions
- Supporting colleagues in Digital functions to ensure effective digital acquisition tooling and technology
Profile: Skills, experience, education
- Skilled marketing professional with 2+ years' experience in (or a mix of) PPC, Display, Affiliate schemes, Social Media and Blogs
- Experience of multiple language acquisition marketing activity is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of travel and digital marketing industries
- Good knowledge & understanding of digital acquisition marketing channels
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have excellent English & Norwegian language skills
- Have clear attention to detail
- Ability to combine analytical insight with creative execution
- Understanding & awareness of acquisition marketing tools and reporting suites (Google Analytics, Doubleclick)
- Marketing, Digital or Business degree or professional qualification desirable
Key Performance Indicators
- Overall passenger business performance
- New user levels
- Acquisition channel performance
- Social media engagement
Interested? Here's a couple of application tips!
For most roles that DFDS advertises, DFDS is fairly flooded with applications, so make sure you stand out from the crowd with a covering letter that sells your enthusiasm & why you'd be a great asset to our team...but be yourself! We want to know your past successes so make these jump out in your application - what was the activity, how did it do and what would you do if you did it again? And, most importantly, don't forget to let us know why you'd love to work for DFDS?
To apply, please submit your CV and application letter. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Your CV and letter should be in English. Please apply before 28. February 2019. If you have any questions about the role, please email Eleanor Stafford: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn.
To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping & port terminal services, and transport & logistics solutions.
For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services.
Our 7,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.