A Central role within the leading company of Home Electronics in the Nordics.Elkjøp Nordic AS is the headquarters of four electronic retail companies in the Nordic region, responsible for development, coordination and support of the chain offices.
We have great ambitions for the future development of our brand in every market. Therefore, we are now looking for a Nordic Marketing Planner to join our team and contribute to our journey by increasing efficiency of our marketing activities cross Nordic.
You will be part of the Nordic Brand department and report directly to Nordic Marketing Manager but also be a central point of contact to several teams within Elkjøp Nordic.
Your main responsibility is planning and developing media strategies supporting the business objectives, securing execution, analyse and report results of our Nordic campaigns and joint marketing activities. The position is a one year substitute but with possibility of permanent employment.
Most important tasks:
- Planning, briefing, executing, analysing and reporting of Nordic campaigns and joint marketing activities
- Work with our commercial teams and media agency to understand business objectives and developing advertising strategy
- Participate in supplier meetings
- Coordinating all Nordic campaigns and in constant dialogue with all our chains
- Be an active part of several projects
- You are an energetic and passionate team player with facility of collaborating with others
- You are well organized with analytical skills and have a structured approach to tasks
- You enjoy working both in a high pace tempo with many simultaneous task as-well as having endurance in long processes or projects
- You have deep understanding of marketing and media principles
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related/relevant field
- 3 year's proven work experience with media planning from agency or client
- You speak and write in Norwegian or Swedish fluently and good skills in English
- Great knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of Google Analytics and Mediatool is an advantage
Our Current Nordic Marketing Planner will be leaving us in May 2019 for parental leave and therefor we are looking for a new person to step into this role during April 2019.
Elkjøp Nordic can offer a responsible and independent position within an international network in our four Nordic countries. We have a very good and inclusive working environment where you have responsibility and opportunities to shape your own position and daily work. Working for Elkjøp is fun and challenging. We have good team spirit, pride and great faith in what we do. As an employee in Elkjøp, you are part of the largest and most traditional electronics retailer in the Nordics. With dedication and hard work, you can reach far - because we love to offer opportunities for those who deserve it. Our culture is important to us, and basically everything you do as an employee in Elkjøp, can be rooted in our three main pillars: Responsibility, Engagement and Efficiency. Your task will, together with your team, be to make our internal and external customers 100 percent happy every day. With us, you will get good training and we offer a competitive salary including a bonus agreement, good career opportunities, favorable prices on our products and great insurances. In August 2017 we moved into new, state-of-the-art premises in Nydalen, Oslo. Do you think this sounds exciting and challenging, we are looking forward to receiving your application! We are concerned with diversity and balance in our organization. Please note that we use ability and personality tests in our recruitment process, and we also perform background-checks on the people we hire.
Elkjøp Nordic er Nordens største butikkjede innen forbrukerelektronikk og elektriske husholdningsapparater. Konsernet har varehus i Norge, Sverige, Danmark, Finland, Island, Grønland og Færøyene.
Elkjøp Nordic omsatte i regnskapsåret 2017/18 for i overkant av 36 milliarder kroner og har en markedsandel på over 25 prosent i alle nordiske land. Alle de 430 varehusene i Norden får i all hovedsak sin vareforsyning fra egen distribusjonsvirksomhet, med sentrallager i Jönköping på over 110.000 m2. Konsernet har rundt 10.300 medarbeidere og er eid av britiske Dixons Carphone, en av Europas største forhandlere innen forbrukerelektronikk.
Elkjøp Nordic har sitt hovedkontor i Nydalen i Oslo. Vi vektlegger et godt arbeidsmiljø med muligheter for faglig og personlig utvikling.