Your objective will be to bring the Hurtigruten brand to life in digital and facilitate a seamless, helpful, and inspiring customer journey.
While you work predominately with digital channels, you will work alongside other multi-discipline designers and stakeholders in the digital department, marketing teams and across the business.
You will be flexible, detail-orientated, open to feedback and accustomed to working with developers and other designers.
During the first year as a Lead Digital Designer you will
- Join a high-performing team of passionate technologists delivering solutions for Hurtigruten
- Develop and maintain the visual standards in digital channels, ensuring consistency and a top user experience
- Deliver on the brand identity and strategy
- Evolve the brand book and specifically, digital design guidelines
- Use your skills to help your team members with their development, both hard and soft skills
We're seeking a graphic designer with a passion for developing thoughtful and strategic design solutions. You take pride in building visual assets that are on brand and delight customers and prospects. You will regularly evaluate the competitive landscape and recommend improvements to staying on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field.
Ideally, you will have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in graphic design, with strengths in digital design
- A deep understanding of responsive design principles and how to apply them in practice
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including developers, designers and content producers
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth, creativity, process, and innovation in related fields
- Expert level using Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools
- Degree in design, fine arts or related fields
English mandatory plus any other languages desirable (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, German and/or French)
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends