Xynteo is on a mission to reinvent growth models. We empower some of the world’s biggest companies to grow differently.
Our Marketing Communications group builds position, awareness and value for Xynteo, its brand and its core products. Covering brand, PR, design, content marketing, distribution, advertising, partner marketing and more, the team operates in Oslo, London and Mumbai.
As part of a continued expansion towards creating and leveraging world-class content, Xynteo is seeking an exceptional Production Director to join the team in Oslo.
Reporting to the CMO, the Production Director will set content strategy, deliver a comprehensive production plan, and lead content production resources, both internal and external, to deliver a wide range of digital and offline content.
- Take a strategic view of content and its role in building position, brand value, partner value, and business development
- Set content marketing and digital content strategy
- Assess company-wide requirement for content production, and build both short and long term production plans across channels, including social media, editorial/press content, web, video, print and event material
- Make editorial decisions on content prioritisation, weighting, and angles.
- Act as the final arbiter of content quality, and owner of company tone of voice
- Project manage content contributors, ensuring rapid, high volume production at a high quality
- Select and manage external content partners and freelancers
- Scan relevant spaces to ensure Xynteo’s content output is ahead of the curve
- Lead performance management and optimisation of all marketing content
- 5+ years experience successfully leading a content-centric business unit
- Relevant higher education
- Comprehensive, strategic understanding of digital, social and content marketing best practices
- Content, marketing and social media strategy
- Exceptional editorial judgement, prioritisation and writing skills (English)
- Structured planning and project leadership. Moving stakeholders towards hard deadlines
- Stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Leadership skills. Leading teams by example
- Operational knowledge of editorial, media production processes
- Commercial acumen and demonstrated B2B and B2C experience
- Subject-level knowledge within sustainability
- Industry-level knowledge within energy, finance, and FMCG is appreciated but not mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
At Xynteo, you walk among inspiring, high achieving colleagues. You connect with global partners who are creating sustainable growth and tackling the planet’s systemic problems. You are exposed to a rich environment of thinkers, doers and leaders. Most of all, you deliver incredible things and have a memorable time doing it, alongside colleagues who care, show courage, and have an inspiring motivation to create action.
And yes, at Xynteo you are also competitively rewarded for your work
To express interest in this role, please apply here
Learn more about Xynteo at www.xynteo.com
Check us out on Instagram #XynteoLife