Are you an ambitious communication professional with passion for sustainability wanting to work for a leading European tech company?
We are currently looking for an ambitious communicator for our Headquarters in Norway. As our new Communication, Marketing & Sustainability Manager, you will shape how Data Respons communicates towards our internal and external stakeholders.
We have operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Germany and your main task will be to produce engaging content for all our markets, in addition being a vital part of implementing our communication strategy.
Also, you will be working closely with the Digital Channels & Design Manager, creating inspiring content for our digital platforms, such as our global website and social media channels.
In addition, you will be responsible for the day-to-day effort of making the Data Respons group carbon neutral by 2025.
Great storytelling is a vital part of this role, and it is therefore important that you understand how to turn complicated technical language into engaging and informative content for PR and marketing purposes.
In addition, you must be able to prepare press releases, handle journalists and take on the role as media and marketing advisor for our daughter companies.
As a person, you are energetic, creative and you love working in a high-paced environment. It is important that you are a team-player and that you are proactive by nature. You like combining communication with your commercial instincts.
- Work closely with executive management and team members.
- Key member of the Data Respons Corporate communications team.
- Responsible for our internal communications platform, Workplace.
- Responsible for our group online magazine and newsletter platform.
- Work closely with our daughter companies on sustainability, communication and marketing.
- Lead the content production in the group.
- Assist in publishing content on digital channels when needed.
- Develop clear, concise plans that are managed through to completion.
- Develop and manage key elements of Data Respons Sustainability programme including communications, events and relationships.
- Develop close working relationship across all functions to ensure communication needs are met and included in the overall communications strategy.
- Contribute expertise in the areas of media, online engagement, publication development, and public outreach to the Data Respons group’s overall strategic ambitions.
- Coordinate and manage Data Respons sponsor activities.
- Advise and support Data Respons daughter companies across regions on events and tradeshows, promotional materials and general marketing efforts.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Operational experience within communication, either from an agency or a publicly listed company
- Proficient in English
- Good at thinking holistically and strategically, but also actionable and good at execution
- Good business and organizational understanding
- Relevant higher education (communication, journalism or business)
- Must be able to travel to European countries
- Professional and personal development in an exciting international company
- A role you can help shape yourself
- An international working environment characterized by expertise and innovation
- Competitive salary
- A flexible work arrangement
- Your own office in a modern work environment at Høvik
The position reports to Sebastian Eidem, Chief Communication Officer.
About Data Respons
Data Respons is a full-service technology company in the industrial digitalisation, software, IoT and embedded solutions market. We develop everything from sensor level to the final mobile app, making us a good partner for our customers in their digital transition.
1400 specialists across the Nordics and Germany work on a daily basis on developing smarter products and services in a more data driven world. Our expertise covers the full development cycle of end-to-end software technology (concept, design, architecture, systems, platforms, applications, UX/UI and testing), state of the art connectivity solutions (IoT, CLOUD, 5G, Networks, Security), mobile applications, data analytics (AI) and embedded solutions.
The company has become a recognized provider of specialist consultancy, R&D services and smarter solutions in a number of market segments such as mobility, telecommunications, energy and maritime, industrial automation, medical equipment, security, defense & aerospace and finance.
The customer list includes leading companies such as ABB, Ericsson, Audi, Tomra, Hexagon, Daimler, Volkswagen, Thermo Fisher, BMW, SAAB, Assa Abloy, Siemens, Kongsberg Group, Cisco, Cargotec, Bombardier, Laerdal Medical, Scania, Tele2, Equinor and Klarna.
The group has eight subsidiaries with offices in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and Germany. Data Respons is part of AKKA Technologies, a global technology company focused on engineering and consulting services for the digital and connected world.
Visit our website to read more about what we do: www.datarespons.com