Are you passionate about growth and marketing and creating awesome partnerships that really create impact? Do you want to be part of our awesome team, and contribute to the business growth of Lunar in Norway? Do you want to be part of a challenger bank which has just achieved unicorn status?
Then don’t hesitate to apply now and maybe it is you we are looking for as our Growth Partnership Manager in Norway.
It is important to you that everything is tried and tested and no stone is left unturned. You love results (especially good ones) and you thrive in working with deadlines and having clear goals. You have a high degree of knowledge within digital marketing and media that you would love to put to great ideas in life in a company where the opportunities are limitless.
You are positive, energetic, and have a “can-do” attitude. You are independent and proactive and love having your own projects to run. Fast-paced environments inspire you, and you either have experience in or a passion for disruptive brands or products that have a challenger mindset. You are good at prioritizing and know when to let go and move on. You are a team player by nature and believe in reaching goals as a team.
As Growth Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for identifying high-impact strategic and tactical growth opportunities and build Lunar’s growth partnerships. Our entire team is being built as we speak, which means you will also be responsible for and take part in building a roadmap and drive execution, from sourcing to legal signing and operationalization. You will of course work closely with our Norwegian Country Manager and Nordic Head of Partnerships, capitalizing on central assets and capabilities.
Your tasks will also include:
- Ensuring that we partner up with relevant and high-impact and high-end brands that can help us grow signups and enhance brand awareness.
- Leading local extensions of campaigns with partners (stunts, guerrilla, content, digital innovation).
- Account management on existing partners.
- Owning forecasts and track performance on strategic partners metrics.
- Leading negotiations with existing and new partners.
- Ensuring all contractual requirements are met and adapted to local markets.
- Developing strategies for a new advertising platform with the main purpose to accelerate revenue growth through partnerships.
- Leading strategic deal-making efforts to improve our Premium and Pro tiers
- Pitch and close partnership deals and identify, negotiate and close awesome benefits for Lunar users (B2B & B2C).
- Engaging with our product teams to ensure that the customer journey is frictionless.
- You have 5+ years of experience with growth-focused marketing initiatives, partnerships and negotiations - and an extra plus if it is within a scale/startup.
- You are highly comfortable with analytical tools and able to combine creative marketing ideas with data-driven campaign execution.
- You are fluent in English and a Nordic language.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll make your mark on the new digital bank in the Nordics, and your daily work-life will be in our awesome office in Oslo.
- Get great sparring with brilliant colleagues and the possibility to grow.
- Casual tone, lots of laughs, and room for diversity.
- You’ll be a part of an entrepreneurial company full of drive and with great team spirit. Together we’ve already accomplished wonderful results, and we’re nowhere near done.
- At Lunar, we emphasize follow-up on the things we do, so we’re always learning - both as individuals and as a team.
- You’ll influence our new office in Oslo, and you’ll be a part of expanding Lunar’s brand to Norway.
Lunar is a fintech company developing a new bank for a new generation of banking users. We are created for the modern user and modern life, and we center our services around those who don’t fit into the sharp definitions set out by the traditional banks.
The Lunar app provides a 100 % digital banking experience designed to manage your finances - both personal and business - easily. Over 300.000 people in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are already using the app, and we receive some of the best ratings in our category on Trustpilot, App Store, Google Store, and Facebook.
Want to join the journey?
Are you ready to become part of an organization where no two days are alike - and where we love speed?
Then send us your application and CV. We will call in for interviews until we have found our new colleague.
If you have questions about the position, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our General Manager in Norway, Eilin Schjetne at email@example.com.
We can’t wait to read your application. 💪