We are looking for an experienced professional within content writing and communication.
As a member of the Marketing and Communication team in Skuld, you will be part of a world leading marine insurance provider, where service and competence is key. We believe in teamwork, sharing knowledge and supporting our customers. Our purpose statement ‘Protecting ocean industries’ underlines our role in society and our commitment to customers, the global ocean industries and a sustainable development.
As a writer and content producer you will provide engaging communication for a variety of channels including CEO and management messages, company news and press releases, reports, web, social media posts, articles, newsletters and more.
The goals can vary from strategic messaging, to raising brand awareness and positioning our business as an authority in the marine insurance industry, as well as ensuring updated and timely information internally in Skuld. You will be the editor of our intranet and coordinate our yearly communication plan.
You will work closely with Skuld’s key management and leaders in Skuld, our experts on sustainability, products and services, and you will act as communication advisor to our organisation. You will also take part in various related marketing and communications projects and tasks and take pride in offering high-quality communication services to our customers and to our business units.
Who are we looking for
This is an exciting role for you if you have a passion for communication, a strategic mindset and the ability to shape complex matters into engaging and accurate messages. You have an interest in international and strategic communication, and you enjoy working in teams across geographies, professional areas, and organisational units.
- Experienced and/or interested in sustainability issues and the maritime industry
- To feel at home with the Skuld culture you must be able to identify with our core values; Accurate, Bold, Caring and Dedicated
- To thrive in your Skuld position you will face challenges with a positive mindset and dedication to your responsibilities
- You can be considered a role model within your area of expertise and can coach less senior colleagues
Your qualifications should include
- Educational background: Journalism, PR/Communication and/or international marketing
- Proven ability to produce various written communication elements, such as reports, articles, web stories and press releases
- In-depth knowledge of social media communication and digital marketing
- Work experience: Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Process leadership experience, and/or proven editorial roles
- System knowledge and user experience in web content systems, such as SharePoint and EpiServer or similar.
If you want to be part of the ocean industry and a highly international environment, Skuld is the perfect place to be. In Skuld you will be close to the business, have hands-on responsibilities and excellent possibilities for both personal and professional development. We focus on service and quality in everything we do and constantly develop our business to meet the future needs of shipowners, the offshore and energy sector, charterers and traders, and the superyacht community.
We offer competitive benefits, a social workplace and inspiring leaders in a team-oriented organisation of around 300 highly skilled and engaged employees. We are proud to have a high focus on a sound work-life balance, empowerment, flexibility and trust.
Are you ready to join the Skuld team? Please, do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!