We are looking for an operational Marketing Manager focusing in Norway supporting the growth agenda in close collaboration with local sales teams reporting to Head of Marketing & Communications Connect and close cooperation with Head of Services Marketing Connect. You will be a part of the Norwegian management team and work in close cooperation with the Country manager.
In this role, you are expected to drive the operative marketing plan and execution across Norway. This includes events execution, content planning, creation and activation across all channels (own and bought channels). You are expected to be the person drive go-to-market activities with growth partners, demand generation activities, events etc. Building a thought leadership in respective area in close collaboration with communications, and creating awareness also internally is something you are feel passionate.
You are an active team player expected to contribute to growth together with country sales teams and partners and the MarCom team. You enjoy working with customers. Key part of the role is to work with strategic growth partners and work joint operative go-to-market activities with them.
You are both capable of strategic messaging and hands-on execution with can-do attitude.
Required background and experiences
- A degree in Marketing, Communications and/or Business or similar working experience from the IT /tech industry or a fastmoving company.
- Excellent communications skills with customers and partners, as well internally. Local language skills in Norwegian both orally and written is essential. Knowledge of the market in the country and a network is important to succeed.
- Excellent insight in marketing landscape to how create state-of-art marketing
- Excellent working with teams across geographies in a matrix organization
- Drive for growth
- The candidate shows an ability to execute plans, leading expert teams through clear KPIs and structured ways of working. Always delivers to agreed targets and adhere to the highest professional standards. A person that assumes responsibility for achieving results and holds him/herself accountable and focus on both commercial value and marketing insights. Customer oriented and obsessed to drive customer success. A team player with a positive can-do attitude is key!
We’re a lean team that supports each other to succeed with a flexible positive one team approach.
The candidate brings a proven track record for working geographically distributed expert teams in matrix organization. He/she will have a reputation for providing intellectual thought leadership and effective frameworks for the efficient structuring of work. He/she needs to be able to make tough decisions to prioritize, without “losing” the organization around him/her. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in marketing and work across organization with a track record of improving performance.
Suitable candidates have demonstrated that they are able to persuade peers and the superiors of the validity of the visions and direction of the service. The ideal candidate is equally strong in communication and developing content and building a thought leadership and execute operationally. He/she can build up a network within the company. The ideal candidate should further be a proven change agent, both in the cultures/people and ways of working. He/she should have the ability to instill trust and confidence in others.
Demonstrated through a strong and detailed understanding of not only the local market but the global marketing trends and how to apply those. This implies a deep understanding of the other stakeholders and how to build right partnerships.
If you feel that you are up for this growth opportunity and exciting phase in Connect please apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to your application!
For more details, please contact: Ulrika Andersson,+46 72 999 47 48, email@example.com
Tietoevry skaper meningsfull teknologi som bidrar til å gjøre verden bedre. Vi er et ledende teknologiselskap med en solid nordisk arv og global kapasitet.