Are you a marketer with elite content skills, ready to work on things that make a difference in the world?
Xynteo is on a mission to reinvent growth models. We empower some of the world’s biggest companies to grow differently.
Our Marketing Communications group builds position, awareness and value for Xynteo, its brand and its core products. Covering brand, PR, design, content marketing, distribution, advertising, partner marketing and more, the team operates in Oslo, London and Mumbai.
As part of a continued expansion towards creating and leveraging world-class content, Xynteo is seeking two Marketing Communications Advisors, one in Oslo and one in London
Reporting to the CMO, the Marketing Communications Advisors are responsible for a range of marketing tasks including creating exceptional written and multimedia material, event support, project management and more.
- Write, edit and publish content for print and digital channels including web, social media, event material, and 1:1 comms
- Deliver high quality output at a strong pace, in line with a content plan
- Edit, refine and optimize content for optimal relevance and reach
- Contribute to product and event delivery (project management and support)
- Assess content opportunities, and contribute to Production Plan
- Multimedia production (video, audio, graphic, video, photography)
- Support other marketing functions as needed
- Other areas of specialisation could include digital media, advertising, SEO, or event programming/curation
- 3+ years experience writing high-quality, high-value content in English
- Relevant higher education
- Digital production, editing and publishing (text, audio, video, image work, photography, video)
- Flexibility to write for different objectives, purposes and audiences
- Content optimization based on metrics
- Project management and delivery skills
- Operational decision making
- Commercial acumen and demonstrated B2B and B2C experience
Subject-level knowledge within sustainability
- Industry-level knowledge within energy, finance, and FMCG is appreciated but not mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
At Xynteo, you walk among inspiring, high achieving colleagues. You connect with global partners who are creating sustainable growth and tackling the planet’s systemic problems. You are exposed to a rich environment of thinkers, doers and leaders. Most of all, you deliver incredible things and have a memorable time doing it, alongside colleagues who care, show courage, and have an inspiring motivation to create action.
And yes, at Xynteo you are also competitively rewarded for your work
To express interest in this role, please apply here
Learn more about Xynteo at www.xynteo.com
Check us out on Instagram #XynteoLife