Public Affairs and Communication is looking for a Senior Communication Advisor to strengthen the overall positioning of Statkraft in Norway and internationally, especially by use of digital channels and brand development. You will report to Vice President Brand & Digital. The Brand and Digital team is responsible for digital channels, visual profile, internal communication, as well as presentations and speeches for the CEO.
- Provide strategic advice as well as operational support
- Be responsible for Statkraft’s social media
- Manage Statkraft’s visual profile
- Convey Statkraft’s stories in an engaging manner, through a broad set of channels
- Plan, coordinate and produce content, as well as track and analyse effect
- Interest in the energy business and commercial understanding
- Ability to master a wide spectre of communication methods
- A passion for digital communication and brand management
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong capability in creating understanding and engagement through text and visual tools
- Experience from communication work with documented results
- Fluency in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- University degree within a relevant field
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A workplace with diversity in gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For more information please contact Visindi by Siri Skauge, phone +47 900 91 224 or Hilde Heines Bachmann, phone + 47 408 51 957.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3600 employees in 16 countries.