Are you a dedicated digital enthusiast that wants to play a key role in a leading European tech company?
We are currently looking for a young and ambitious Digital Channels & Design Manager for our Headquarters in Norway. As our new Digital Channels & Design Manager, you will be responsible for all the Data Respons group digital channels, including our website, as well as our look and feel.
The Digital Channels & Design Manager’s role is to design, optimize and execute marketing and communication to support a continued expansion and growth of the company. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of digital, web and social media strategies and tools to strengthen our digital presence and enable further company growth.
We have operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Germany and your main task will be to support integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with agencies, company leadership, and daughter companies to launch campaigns on time and on budget. You will be a key factor in planning digital marketing campaigns, including Social, Paid Search, Email and other advertising campaigns.
Also, you will be working closely with the Communication, Marketing & Sustainability Manager, creating inspiring content for our digital platforms, such as our global website and social media channels.
As a person, you are energetic, creative and you love using insight and data to create and improve communication that makes a difference. It is important that you are a team-player and that you often take initiative. You like being hands-on and people will describe you as someone who always delivers and “gets things done”.
- Work closely with executive management and corporate communications team.
- Design, build and continuously improve our web site through analysis and close cooperation with the rest of the communication and marketing team.
- Contribute in planning and responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns, including Social, Paid Search, Email and other advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop and maintain strategic presence in social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.).
- Drive the development of and safeguard Data Respons’ brand and branding profile across all channels and markets.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Work closely with our daughter companies on design, digital channels and branding. And support them with effects measurements of marketing events and tradeshows, promotional materials and general marketing efforts.
- Contribute in producing relevant content.
- Contribute in the areas of online engagement, publication development, and public outreach.
Essential Skills and Experience
- BA/BS/MS degree in marketing or creative discipline
- Familiar with web platforms, especially Wordpress, and publishing content online
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Good at thinking holistically and strategically, but also actionable and good at execution
- Good business and organizational understanding and capability to develop close working relationship across all functions to ensure communication needs are met
- Relevant higher education (communication, journalism or business)
- Must be able to travel to European countries
- Proficient in English
- Professional and personal development in an exciting international company
- A role you can to large extent can shape yourself
- An international working environment characterized by expertise and innovation
- Competitive salary
- A flexible work arrangement
- Your own office in a modern work environment at Høvik
The position reports to Sebastian Eidem, Chief Communication Officer.
About Data Respons
Data Respons is a full-service technology company in the industrial digitalisation, software, IoT and embedded solutions market. We develop everything from sensor level to the final mobile app, making us a good partner for our customers in their digital transition.
1400 specialists across the Nordics and Germany work on a daily basis on developing smarter products and services in a more data driven world. Our expertise covers the full development cycle of end-to-end software technology (concept, design, architecture, systems, platforms, applications, UX/UI and testing), state of the art connectivity solutions (IoT, CLOUD, 5G, Networks, Security), mobile applications, data analytics (AI) and embedded solutions.
The company has become a recognized provider of specialist consultancy, R&D services and smarter solutions in a number of market segments such as mobility, telecommunications, energy and maritime, industrial automation, medical equipment, security, defense & aerospace and finance.
The customer list includes leading companies such as ABB, Ericsson, Audi, Tomra, Hexagon, Daimler, Volkswagen, Thermo Fisher, BMW, SAAB, Assa Abloy, Siemens, Kongsberg Group, Cisco, Cargotec, Bombardier, Laerdal Medical, Scania, Tele2, Equinor and Klarna.
The group has eight subsidiaries with offices in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and Germany. Data Respons is part of AKKA Technologies, a global technology company focused on engineering and consulting services for the digital and connected world.
Visit our website to read more about what we do: www.datarespons.com