We are now looking for a Senior Marketing Production Manager to join our global marketing team - maternity cover (15 months).
To create and oversee Helly Hansen’s images & video assets, collaterals & sales tool support activities across marketing, product and sales departments according to specific timelines for both Sportswear and Workwear.
- TEAM LEADER
- Lead a production team consisting of a Marketing Production Specialist, Marketing Coordinator and a Graphic Designer
- PROJECT MANAGER
- Own and manage project structures, budget, timelines, productions, and delivery from start to finish including all stakeholder’s milestones, input and final sign-off
- Ensure timeline and production efficiency across all projects
- Structure, map, organize and direct asset productions to ensure all relevant assets are captured
- Oversee and ensure seasonal productions such as catalogues, studio production, location productions are delivered according to budget and timelines
- ASSET PRODUCTION
- Create comprehensive briefs executing on campaigns and needs from different stakeholders/departments
- Oversee and approve briefs and productions from team members executing on campaigns and needs from different stakeholders/departments
- Lead in both Sport and Workwear photoshoots
- Lead in Marketing deliverables for Sell-in (videos, images and documents)
- Oversee catalogue productions
- MARKETING PLATFORM OWNER
- System owner of our Marketing platform tools; mediabank, translation agency bank and marketing branding on our sales ordering tool
- Ensure all assets created by the Marketing Production team are up to date with most recent information
- Ad hoc support and lead on various Marketing projects such as video, stop motion, animations production, etc.
- Support and guide the Marketing department within Marketing production
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communication or related field
- Preferred 8+ years of related experience
- Strong project management skills
- Team management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to run multiple tasks with a tight & clear overview
- High ability to work independently
- Interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
- Quick learner, organized, detail orientated, problem solver and performance orientated
- Photo and/or video production experience an advantage
- Good at Adobe programs; Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Interest and skills in photography and videography (handling image formats and programs)
- Highly familiar with Microsoft office package: Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Language skills – Fluent in English (verbal and written skills)
- Interested in the HH world of skiing, sailing, outdoors, or workwear
The opportunity to join a high-performance team within a global brand in growth. A young and experienced international environment, with a culture of inclusion, empowerment and ownership. Competitive benefits, and an active environment with passion for sports.
The position is a full-time employment for the period of 1st December 2021 to 28th February 2023 based in our Oslo headquarter.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application is ONLY accepted in portal and not later than 30th September 2021.
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world's harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics over 140 years ago. Other breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with Lifa® Stay Dry Technology, and today's award winning and patented H2Flow® temperature regulating system.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.
Helly Hansen's outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world. To learn more about Helly Hansen's latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com