What would you say if we told you that you can become a key player in helping establish the Lunar brand In Norway? Are you thinking “Oh yeah” - then you should continue reading!
At the moment we are on the lookout for a new colleague who can become our Marketing Manager for Norway. Not only a person who is highly skilled and awesome - but one who also has a get-things-done-attitude and whose ambitions know no limit!
Is that you? Then you should apply.
A bit about you
You are known for your ability to initiate projects - and you have a fail faster mentality. You LOVE marketing and therefore you have tons of experience within the field. Your backpack of experience is full of different tools and learnings about how to initiate, drive and execute on different marketing activities. You are extremely analytical, are a forward-thinker, and you have experience leading a team.
As a person you are driven by results - therefore KPIs and performance dashboards are your favorite bookmarks on your laptop. You are a great communicator, who enjoys having a broad scope of people to work with during your workday. Your ambitions are high -and you therefore want to use your skillset together with an organisation that always strives to be Best-in-class in everything they do.
The role & responsibilities
Your primary task will be to act as the overall marketing lead for Lunar in the Norwegian market and help build the Lunar brand in Norway and ensure the delivery of our user targets. You will report directly to the General Manager for Norway and have a dual reporting line to Lunar’s CMO. As our new Marketing Manager you will be both a key part of our growing team in Oslo, as well as a member of Lunar’s marketing community, with the majority of marketing colleagues located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Create, maintain and drive execution of a holistic marketing plan for Norway, with a focus on user growth.
- Oversee, coordinate and monitor marketing activities across the execution spectrum to ensure optimum efficiency of all initiatives.
- Provide inputs specific to the Norwegian market to relevant marketing stakeholders to enable marketing innovation as well as ensuring alignment with customer expectations.
- Help oversee the Norwegian marketing team and lead them in their day to day work.
- Maintain alignment with key stakeholders outside of marketing (Product, compliance, tech etc.) and ensure inputs are filtered into the marketing plan.
- You have 5+ years of experience in campaign management and execution with a particular focus on digital campaigns.
- You have experience with growth-focused marketing initiatives - and an extra plus if it is within a scale/startup.
- You have experience in building holistic marketing plans incorporating multiple elements of the marketing mix to drive exceptional outcomes.
- You are highly comfortable with analytical tools and able to combine creative marketing ideas with data-driven campaign execution
- You are fluent in English and Norwegian.
The abovementioned bullets center around background and experience, and this is of course also super important - but the most important thing to us at Lunar is your attitude and how you approach your work!
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll make your mark on the new digital bank in the Nordics, and your daily work-life will be in our awesome office in Oslo.
- You’ll try a bunch of different things, with more new stuff to come.
- Get great sparring with brilliant colleagues and the possibility to grow.
- Casual tone, lots of laughs, and room for diversity.
- You’ll be a part of an entrepreneurial company full of drive and with great team spirit. Together we’ve already accomplished wonderful results, and we’re nowhere near done.
- At Lunar, we emphasize follow-up on the things we do, so we’re always learning - both as individuals and as a team.
- You’ll influence our new office in Oslo, and you’ll be a part of expanding Lunar’s brand to Norway.
We love diversity and all that sets us apart - that's what makes us awesome. Some are extroverted - some introverted. We don't all speak Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, but we all speak English. The most important thing is respect and understanding between one and another.
If you have any questions you’re welcome to write to our General Manager, Eilin Schjetne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application and will be interviewing potential candidates until we find our new colleague.